Tuesday, September 16, 2008

You are not Hotter Than Hell.

Most of the things Iʻve been doing over here in Maui is getting ready for the Hotter Than Hell production that the church does every Halloween. In case you donʻt already know, the production is a bunch of musical numbers from various bands and musicians like, Justin Timberlake, Rascal Flatts, The Carpenters, and yes even the Jonas Brothers. The point we try to get across is even though these celebrities may seem like they have it all, the donʻt have the most important thing, Jesus in their life. A lot of the acts are artists that die at an early age like Selena and Kurt Cobain. And this year we are going to incorporate Heath Ledger in the mix as the Joker. At the end they give an alter call and itʻs actually really really powerful. Iʻm not sure what part I got yet but Iʻll know 100% tomorrow. I know Iʻll be directing The Jabbawokeez (a really awesome dance crew) and Carrie Underwood so that will be fun. 

Yesterday was our day off and we just kinda cruised in Kahului and got some shaved ice with ice cream, YUM! 

I really love it here. Iʻm so glad God called me to this island. I know Iʻm going to learn so much while Iʻm here. And I hate to say it but....I already feel myself becoming an adult. EEEEP! Donʻt know if Iʻm 
ready for that. 


I love our view we have outside our window. It makes it
all worth it. That and Jesus  :)


No comments: