Saturday, September 6, 2008

Musubi

Today was the Hotter than Hell try-outs at the church and they were pretty entertaining if I do say so myself. We all went into the Music room and PC just played random songs and people went up there and auditioned. (which meant just dancing around and lip-singing) It was pretty fun. I donʻt know what part I got yet but I know the production will be a great time no matter what. I feel like Iʻve been adjusting really well to the Hawaiian culture. I even tried some spam musubi which is basically spam, rice, and seaweed. Not too bad. I started School of Worship on Friday and we havenʻt really started the classes but basically just odds and ends here and there. But I already know that Iʻm going to enjoy it. We got to go to the beach on Thursday because we didnʻt have Monday off because of the Prophetic conference. I jumped off a cliff at black rock and Gianna was able to get a picture of it.


  
Pretty soon a bunch of people were up there trying it too. Also today, Gianna and I went to a Hawaiian convenient store, within walking distance from where we live. And it has a lot of cool stuff over there. But of course I got the same thing I would get in the states, Ben and Jerryʻs ice cream. Thatʻs gonna do it for me. I have to be up by 4 for early morning prayer at the church. Goodnight. 


1 comment:

Darla said...

You do realize what this does to "J" when he see's these kinds of pictures you put on here? He says you are being cruel and unkind. HeeHee.
Hope you are having a great time serving.