Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Welcome and Salutations!


I am starting this blog to keep family and friends in the know who are well, realistically an ocean away. If you don't know already, I am moving to Maui August 26 and doing an internship at a church there. It's almost a month away and I'm excited as ever. I would leave right now if I could. I really just need to live on my own for a while and experience new things that I wouldn't be able to if I stay here in Tulsa, in my comfort zone. I want to be challenged this next year to not only be a better person but to live everyday as a walking example of a sold out on fire Christian. I know it's not where I am that determines that, but I want to do this for God, give an entire year of my life and cast all of my cares onto Him. My journey awaits me.
The last time we will see each other.....
well except in a month when we'll be in Maui!

No comments: